Monday, September 14, 2015

A Rat Group Sexual Experience

Have you ever attended a meeting and come away saying to yourself 'What the heck did I just attend?' That was my evening at the HOA That Ate My Brain meeting this evening.

The treasurer's husband went on a rant that everyone hates his wife and harasses her. I was straight up accused of being the person that sent around the anonymous letter threatening to sue. Ha! If I was going to sue them I'd at least have the balls to put my name on the letter. In fact, I would have my lawyer write the letter with both our names on it.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that the decision to turn it over to a management company was the right one. The treasurer told a few big fibs about not being asked to turn over the records, which I know isn't true and lots of angry words were hurtled by her. She was deliberately insulting to my husband.

Me. I kept my cool, smiled and took meeting minutes. I need a drink now. There are some days I hate being an adult. Tonight was one of those times.

Again, NEVER move into a development that has an HOA unless you enjoy Exedrin headaches times infinity.

No comments: