Friday, March 11, 2016

Quarentined Again

Life is simply not as much fun when you cannot go anywhere because you might infect the masses. Plus it's hard to drive when you cannot barely see out of only swollen infected eye and the other eye is doing wonky things.

It's made using the computer and working a strange experience for sure. 

Yesterday I was really feeling just how sick I was. When there were things I had to do that I could not put off (banking/investment-related stuff) I trailed behind Jim sort of like this...


Yeah, that's it. I wish I could have been drug along laying down while Jim did all the adulting yesterday. I wasn't happy about spreading my cooties around the bank president's office. Meh.

The rest of the day was spent laying down on the chaise lounge on the deck trying to read a book about the St. Francis Dam collapse back in the 20s near Los Angeles. Finally I just gave up and did something I didn't need to see for. I crocheted. I can crochet in pitch blackness. I can crochet stoned out of my gourd on pain medications. I can crochet without looking at my hands once.

Today, thankfully, the medicines are finally starting to work so I wasn't horizontal all day. I did a few things like laundry and bread baking that must go on no matter how sick one gets. Even cleaned the kitchen. But the funniest part of the day was when my neighbor's kid was walking home from the high school and spied me using my vacuum on the nice deck carpeting. He got a huge kick out of the fact that I was vacuuming out side. Squirrel shit and pine needles.

No comments: