Un-United

 

We came back to one of our banana trees blooming. We'll be having fingerlings soon! Excited.

What wasn't exciting was coming back here. I walked in all three airports to avoid the United disability corral and possible missing a flight. I walked like a drunk without the fun of actually being a drunk. Will never fly United ever again if I can avoid it!

Nothing of any use accomplished with my mother. I think I'm just going to call her, one morning while she's sober, and point out that I wish her to go into a retirement community asap or myself and the aunt heap will no longer be entertaining her hi-jinks. Lay out my position and stick by it. I am a direct person, and don't do passive-aggressiveness well.

One of my aunts was so triggered by the way my mother reacted to my visit that she was very difficult to be around. Just explained to her that I always hold zero expectations when dealing with my mother. It's just emotionally safer that way.

Jim is sick with a cold, which he promptly gave me. Sick as a dog right now. In bed.

Tomorrow I have an extremely unpleasant task, telling Krissy what I will do if she continues to push her maid on us! I use Sylvie next door upon occasion and have no plans to hire someone every single day or few days. We left the house messy, Krissy came to fee the cats and yet again started trying to get us to hire her maid. As if! Laundry done and floors mopped even as I'm crawling. Not needed. Krissy gets this lady to cook for her and do her laundry, which is crazy because Krissy does not work and is not disabled. Even if the house looked like a candidate for "Hoarders", which it does not!, her constantly mentioning this to Jim is boundary crossing for me. We've told her no a dozen times now. 

I decided what I am going to do is threaten to shout out that I have the perfect makeover artist for her so she does not continue to look like Shrek's poor relation. Hair, makeup, fashion, to remake her after her divorce. I'll do this at church functions and deliberately embarrass the snot out of her.

Yeah, stomp on my boundaries and I will make you regret it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids