Three Nudes in no Fountain


 Today was epic! As epic this tree trunk that washed ashore a few years ago. Why? Read on, I may stay permanently embarrassed beet red now.

This morning doing a little of this and that, decide to take a dip in the pool waiting for the first load of clean clothes. Go into my bedroom, pull out my old beat up suit, strip down to don said suit and look up. The trash service did not come around in the regular garbage truck. Today they had a tall flat bed truck with two dudes standing in it and looking over the wall at me in all my au naturel glory. I don't know if they tossed their cookies while tossing my garbage bags into the truck.

That's bad enough, but I knew I didn't have to worry about seeing those guys again, and being embarrassed at my naked assed glory. But this tale gets worst, oh so much worst.

After a swim I decide to work on a new pour painting. Took off my suit, didn't bother to put anything on, just didn't want acrylic paint on the suit. I am alone, a long way from the front gate and Jim is gone. I'm usually fully dressed, I'm not the family nudest like Jim.

Just as I'm finishing up, hitting the painting with the flames of the small blow torch to create cells I hear something and look up. It's Alexandro standing on the trash can waving and yoohooing from the wall, seeing me naked. I rush to put on a cover up and let him in. He wants to show some potential clients our pool. I am redder still. They leave, I take my suit into the house to take a shower.

While I'm showering I hear Jim pull up outside. I hear the automatic gate opener pull the gate open before closing the gates 40 seconds later. Finish up the shower, come out in my birthday suit to pick up my abandoned clothing off the bed and look straight at a goofy 20 something youth pastor Jim has befriended. How was I supposed to know Jim brought a friend home. 

I may never take my clothing off anywhere but a locked bathroom ever again! Once is weird, twice is crazy but the third time crosses into the unbelievable territory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids