Worn Out

 

Took a ton of sunset photos last night from San Raphael Hospital yesterday but haven't started to edit them yet. All in these colors of my Brasalito photos.

Crazy week. Family visiting from the States. Jim had a gall bladder attack and we're trying to work out where exactly the best place for the surgery is. San Raphael is closer, but I'm still trying to collect for my ER bill and the four days I was inpatient with the 104 fever back in March. Insurance keeps rejecting the bills each and every time. 

Hospital Metropolitano takes our insurance 100%, but is a five hour ride. I had to explain to Jim I am so not taking the damn bus.

In the middle of this drama trots one of our visitors to tell us how he views our marriage. I cried I was so crushed by his ideas. No one looking at your marriage from the outside can possibly determine everything going on inside. It's just not possible. Plus he's angry and bitter about being alone at thirty something, which colors his view.

I've mostly enjoyed the visit right up until tonight. I've had two long beach walks with a bag of sea beans found. If anything is going to get me into some sort of shape it's going to be the walk, walk, bend down, pick up of sea bean searching through the sea wrack. But after the words of this relative I can't stop crying. It's so unfair and untrue. 

It does not help that I'm exhausted by the cleaning, hosting, cooking, cleaning and more cleaning, the sheer volume of dishes, towels used, and now the whole gall bladder situation.

I've taken myself off to my room to lick my wounds this evening, finish crying and see what tomorrow brings. I think I shall require another sea bean search. Today I found the very hard to find sea glass. I found some mottled white and clear glass battered by the sea.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Ancient History With a Crystal Ball