Couyons, Couyons Everywhere!
This has been something of a hot mess of a week. Husband back and forth to the clinic. Something has popped up with his urinary tract and as he only has one kidney it's a worry. Waiting right now to hear the results of the tests they ran.
Today, being Wednesday, the husband scampered off to teach his English classes, and I did the usual daily housework with the addition things you have to do here in the rainy season. It rained all day. It's still raining.
This afternoon I had a huge shock. Someone I have been very friendly with in the Anti Katie Joy community changed their story. It was a significant enough change, along with the others in their little group and I cannot accept it. I know what they said first, and now they've changed it. The new story puts their recent actions towards me in one very bad light. I don't know if I can keep my mouth shut about this and just back away quietly.
Maybe if I just log off Twitter and unfriend them on Facebook too this will fade away. I have no desire to fight, but damn, I cannot go on their live streams or pretend they aren't a couyon. An enormous couyon that put me in their drama last month. I am not amused.
Just watched the Republican Debate. Liked Haley and Christie, but damn, DeSantis and Ramaswamey are both so damn annoying. Vivek in particular seemed like he was wired on something. High on stress or other substances.

Comments