More Pushing Weirdos

 

Last night's sunset at Tama.

Horrid asthma. This will be brief. We keep running into Jerzey and he's still shouting out warnings about the Covid vaccine like he's this guy. 

 


He cannot speak of anything else, no matter what you say he's right back there again and again like that last conversation. Lather, Rinse. Repeat.

We're going back into Covid restrictions and near lock down again because now we're ranked #4 per capita in infections. Number 4, yet they are completely 100% open to tourism. Please don't visit right now!

In other less exciting news I got new glasses, purple this time, a purple so dark it looks black. I'm not excited about them except now I can order from Zenni and get pairs in crazy colors and shapes to break this up a little.


New glasses, old wrinkles. I had to laugh yesterday because right around the time I took this selfie in PriceSmart my husband started asking me where I got that pink necklace. He thought it was new. I had to point out I've worn it off and on for the last ten years. He really just never notices anything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids