Bruised Asteroids
Building the bullfighting ring is Villareal back before Covid. No bullfights since. Perhaps soon.
My butt is bruised, in a couple of different ways. From the shots for ten days. I look like someone literally kicked my ass.
The other drubbing happened when I was horsing around last night with friends on a garage sale list on Facebook. I told a stupid joke, used the word "B!sh" just as it's written there and I got a two day suspension for "Hate Speech". Plus some weeks ban from using Groups because one of the groups I'm a mod on was flagged for multiple violations. I saw all the comments reported on the group, and it was all silly joking around stuff, not serious threats or hate speech. Context is everything. Sort of like that "Let's eat grandma!" versus "Let's eat, grandma"
While I'm a little annoyed with this situation I'll take my lumps and go on, knowing the bots are idiots, and knowing I have to couch my jokes and insults in flowery deceptive language. I can do that!
What I didn't expect was when I asked Jim to put a note up saying where I'd been I got a notice I definitely didn't want. A plaintive request from a former church member from the very old cult church asking why I'd unfriended and blocked her. I'm mulling my response, for a couple of big reasons. One being that I have a chapter in my upcoming book about her very odd relationships in our church. Angel play and affairs.
Tempted to put "Do you really want me to go there? Don't you think you'd be very embarrassed if I spell it out?" but I know my husband would freak out.
This lady was heavily involved with several other ladies in "playing with angels" leaping around, giggling, rolling on the floor, and all sorts of not so normal behavior. I didn't think it was angels then, and I sure don't think it is now. But this isn't even the reason I blocked her.
It was her affair with her best friend's husband, and her justifications about it afterward that caused me to block her. All the while throwing extreme shade at her ex husband for cheating. She got into a rather intense fight with my bff at church right before it fell apart. My friend was trying to talk to her about her actions, and she's yelling at my friend while justifying her actions yet again. I don't play that!
Perhaps I'll just write out my answer in flowery subtle insults. I don't want this chick anywhere near me.

Comments