Feeling Peppy & Weird Underwear Confessional
Good grief! Look how short my hair is! Six years ago on one of our scouting trips to Costa Rica.
Feeling much better. No recurring fever. No bitching about my lungs. Denada! I am incredibly happy because as of Sunday that will mark the first time since early February I've not be felled by anything serious for nearly two weeks. Now if those darn butt bruises would just fade more.
Had a really weird conversation with the bride to be today and learned something I did not want to know about two members of the family.
Me: Hey I need to buy new underwear when I arrive.
Bride: Just promise me you'll be actually wearing underwear under your dress at the wedding.
Me: Of course! No commando except when in the nightgown preparing to sleep. I always try to wear underwear.
Bride: Well two of the bridal party do not wear underwear and that is just nasty!
Eww! I got out of her who it was and I am surprised to say the least. I'm likely to be side eyeing them.

Comments