Horsing Around

 Yesterday this happened in the morning in the town nearest us.





Rodeo time babeee! Our nearest town had a rodeo this weekend. I'd heard the cannon fire all week to remind folks of the coming fiesta! Took these photos at around 9 am yesterday morning and the crowds were already drinking hard on their Imperial beer. Saw our motorcycle mechanic on his horse and several others.

That first horse was just, oh wowee, had special fancy gait!

Later Jim attended the bullfighting and roping without me. Another bad asthma week including painting the guesthouse bedroom wearing a respirator mask. It helped, I only had minimal reactions. My own life is conspiring to unalive me.

I just have to learn to med sooner. Started doing it sooner, but not soon enough apparently.

Back to the painting. Used a very tropical looking new leaf green that contrasts nicely with the turquoise blue. Wondering if I can twist Jim's arm into painting my bathroom and the guesthouse bath that color now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Ancient History With a Crystal Ball