Wake Up Call
I know, I know, I haven't posted much, but much of life has been mundane and inane! The rains have arrived along with the ripe mangoes so the monkeys are living full time in our mango grove. Scuttling across the guesthouse roof, peering in windows, pooping in the pool. Every time I step into the kitchen to cook I do it with a watching howler monkey troop. I don't know why they thing that is so fascinating.
Yesterday I did something I never do. I ate processed foods and about equal to a smallish package of gummy bears. I felt weird almost immediately, but I was binging on a very bad new Netflix documentary series where it felt like everyone in the series save a few folks were just awful people. I was self medicating with small amounts of the stuff the husband always eats.
Never again! Going back to cleaner eating. The capper was waking up at 5am throwing up everywhere, in the hair, on the floor, all over my nightstand and myself. Guess who had to clean up struggling not to add to the mess at 5:05 am, yep me. I need a live in cleaner that's not me.
Oh great! While I'm writing this I keep seeing the younger monkeys flipping down off the guesthouse roof, onto the wall, and swinging down to the porch to stare into the windows! Do not want! The monkeys are getting bolder while I'm getting older.

Comments