For A Change...

 ... I am not whining and whinging!

Pelicans flying overhead in Playa Grande.

Sweet sonny boy cheeses, I am not even sure how to describe a lot of recent actions, so I'll baldly state it.

WTF universe, WTF?

The good. We did a tour of the local chocolate factory and sampled over thirty different kinds of chocolate. They even were very caring and solicitous over this being a bad walk day for me. I have to use my rollator.  Loved the ghost pepper chocolate and the white chocolate lime. 


 

But my favorite part was when I stayed behind in the Tasting room because the group was about to have to traverse two sets of steps. I stayed behind and talked to the 3 nice young men who were so passionate about chocolate. They told me their life stories and thoughts on so many things. I would have missed that had I had a day when I could have taken the stairs, and I do have those days.

The bad. Sunny, the church lady that has been a thorn in my side, returned home a week early from the Stateside trip. She has Covid, likely was quite contagious while flying. This is like her 4th bout! She's a big part of the church I was attending where I got chewed out for masking for my asthma. I'm sure she's guzzling her left over horse paste from last time. I don't know why people are so incredibly resistant to vaccination. It literally gave me a much milder case than many the one time I had it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids