Pottery, High Speed Ejections, Exorcism and New Laundry!

 


About the only sort of guy I trust to do an exorcism. The guy in the middle helms a church that's actually been doing that crazy demonology work and exorcisms. 

A lot has gone down this week. Highlights, lowlights.

Towards the end of the week we visited the Ecomuseo de la Ceramicas in Guaitil. If you're ever in Guanacaste Costa Rica take a morning or afternoon and visit this place. They have pottery in the museum that dates back before the time of Christ. Pottery is still made in this town using the old traditional methods. We all got to make our own pottery animals. I did a tortuga (tortoise) and the husband did a pato (duck). Well worth the twenty bucks a head! Didn't take photos. They have all sorts of handmade pottery for sale too!

Yesterday the washer and dryer were delivered. I got a matched set of dark gray LG machines and just in time.Woke up this morning with a stomach ache before my stomach started spewing its contents all over the place. It was one of those 'which end do I throw on the toilet' days. Managed to make one hell of a mess, but because I had a new high tech washer with a sterilizer function I managed to quickly get all those towels, shower curtain and assorted other things washed.

Missed church this morning and missed a lot. Apparently several people took part in a demon busting exorcism at the altar. I think I am done now. Why? In my experience once they start doing that crazy demonology stuff anf exorcisms everything just devolves into utter insano crap. This is cult behavior, not Christians behavior. This happened at my old toxic church too right before the place exploded quicker than a meth lab perched up on stilts. I don't want to be there once this happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids