The Ogress Rides Again and Other Mad Tales



 Man I wish this was real and it actually worked because I could use some coconut silkiness. Asthma gone haywire right now, but I'm not whining about my idiotic health here any longer, just in my Mast Cell Block Tango page. Separated it out because it's a lot and I needed to detail it for anyone else maybe mightily struggling to get a MCAS or systemic mastocytosis diagnosis.

Right now I am this.


 Yep, Crackheadin' Mast Cell city right now. I know I said I'd never talk about this awful woman again but it's rant mad shirt or explode at this point. I am LAUGHING at all of this. I don't have the mental bandwidth to actually be terrifyingly angry because, well, mast cell. I will make my displeasure more known once this lifts.

So in the midst of this, my grief over Porque, my annoyance over Mr. Ogre and pal standing up the husband and trying to deal with Bottomless Babs from long distance the Ogress inserts herself again. How this time? She whines to the husband, and he falls for it again!

I swear, she's an expert manipulator. I am contemplating flying off to the haunted mansion of dolls for a month or so and allowing him to fecklessly wander about and whine he doesn't know how to cook. Allow him to deal alone. He'd fall apart so quickly. Last time he showed up there after a few weeks. 

My bestie here and I had a real go at him this morning, both of us telling him he is nuts. He told the Ogress yesterday she could swim one time at our place since her rolling fleet of scrap iron as all broken down again. It was supposed to be yesterday but yesterday he took an extra long nap after fetching me more nebulizer solution. He rescheduled it for this morning. 

This morning falls and he's supposed to pick her up at the mechanics. He arrives and no Ogress. Phone calls and conniption fits. She changed it all on him then didn't contact him. I guess he was supposed to get alpha waves from outer space, or listen to the wind to pick up the change of plans. After he left for his errands she tried hitting up my friend to be allowed in to swim. We listened to the voice mail and laughed! Ogress lied! She lied her ass off! The husband hates people who lie to him most of all. I am not above tattling to him once he returns. Both my friend and I told him neither of us is lifting a finger to help. Both of us have warned him this will not end here, that the Ogress will immediately press an attempt to show up to swim daily here for hours on end. It will be the same old, same old. She never learns except that if you nag, plead, manipulate and whine enough most friends give in.

The absolute funny of this is last week when Mr. Ogre was leading a charm offensive onto the dear husband during a long chatty phone call the husband had the call on speaker phone. Meaning I was sitting right there, folding clothes and unwillingly hearing it, rolling my eyes, etc. He kept bashing and shading the Ogress at top speed. 

Where this gets super funny to me is I told the husband right after the phone call that I would bet that the Ogre has no idea that she's still praying for God to convict him of his wrongness in leaving her and he would return to their marriage. They have been divorced for four years now. Every single womens group I attend she does this, every prayer circle, every function. After I told the husband he said he could not trust me not to tell the Ogre so he was going alone to hear music with Ogre. Fine by me because I had zero desire to go because the main musician is a conspiracy theory laden fellow I can only take in very small doses. I don't support that nonsense and I didn't want to see Mr. Ogre either. I had prime fumfiddling around stuff to do. My studio was a-calling me! Right now I have four different quilt tops in progress.

On a non-Ogress note. We're in the end stages of getting a meter-long waterfall feature for our swimming pool. Today I'm having a new higher end sewing machine I ordered from overseas delivered. My Bernina has had the computerized screen die and no one repairs Berninas here. It's a nice heavy paperweight until I return to the USA for a long stretch. The new machine is not as good as a Bernina it has the advantage it can be repaired here and it's a decent brand. Here's where it spoke to me - It's a beautiful light blue with a pile of cats printed on it. Heeeeee! Silly and delightful! I cannot wait. 

Also waiting for three different deliveries from Temu. They've turned out to be one of the best ways to get very odd things here. Sometimes the quality isn't there, but many times it is exactly the same as what is sold on Amazon. It's darn near impossible to get Amazon delivered here. Temu no problem. The gal that delivers all my Temu orders doesn't ever bother calling me now. She rolls up on her tiny motor bike, beeps the horn once or twice,  I pop the gate open and in she strolls. Epic! 

The gate had to have a serious upgrade and repair this week. Still trying to get used to the new changes with it. 

We put a canopy over my reading deck, and it sits at the end of the pool with nothing in between it and the decking. I miss the fact that it used to be hidden, but our gardener cleared all the flowering shrubs away between it and the pool. Going to have add in better ones now.

In the very bad news we're being hit by the first of the yearly Sahara dust waves in the middle of the Papagayos wind, dust and usual dry season fires. So damn sick I'm raving this morning. No food, just drugs. No anything, just drugs. Like a darn dope fiend right now. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids