If It's Not a Third Thing If It's Not Bob
Ah yes! My favorite asthma meme! Mr. Asthma is here so hard I'm having to keep consuming those delicious drinks with Delta 9 in them. Plus I got crazy left handed carpal tunnel. Such is life.
Just had the yard done at Mom's and yet again Bob skeedaddled across the street to talk shit about us to the lawn mowing guy. Then that crazy Gladys Krabitz extremely nosy neighbor kept stopping him. At one point she chased me down to moan it could only be 'the right people'. Translation: No blacks allowed! I told her that I didn't care if the buyer was from Mars or Pluto as long as they have the long folding green for me. I wonder if real Martians or aliens with green skin would be preferable to her over people of color.
Now I know Betty will sound the alarm to all the neighbors so I'm expecting more awkward conversations about 'the right people. None of them get that the price of the house alone is going to be out of the reach of many folks, shiftless whites or others that are less desirable to them.
It's so damn wrong, and frankly I am ready to cuss one of them out, the next one that suggests only selling to a white person.

Comments