Emerging

Just coming up on the backside of the most intense lung crud and coughing of all time. I swear I thought I might end up hooked on cough syrup. Went through literally a bottle a day, Robotussin, prescription 1, prescription 2, left over Nyquil and a whole lotta Vicks 44, which tastes horrible. Crawling around barking coughs and a great deal of medicated sleeping.

I do not understand at all those folks that do the Robo Tripping using Robotussin because all cough syrup  just makes me feel oh so weird and jumpy. Cannot believe people enjoy feeling like that.

Today I finally did a few things I'd let slide this week, the usual housework. But it was the first of the packages arriving from Amazon I was the most excited about! When we'd been in the States I'd gotten to try this new crazy inflatable raft or beach lounger called Chilbo Swaggins. Today my pool one arrived the Don Coolio.

I must have flipped, rolled and flopped off it a dozen times this afternoon just trying to lazily ride it around the pool. Fun, but damn, I have no balance at all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids