It May Be a Frog, or a Kissing Bug
Haven't updated in a while because I'm having weird health things going on again. I'm being tested for Chagas, a scary thing you get from a kissing bug shitting in/on you. Yeah, so there's that. It might be behind everything I've been going through. Hope it's not because I don't look forward to taking that many parasitic meds.
Warning I'm going to bitch about my health again. You might want to ditch.
Yesterday was the scariest on top of pretty scary before. on Monday my blood pressure just dropped like a stone. I felt very good and then suddenly it was like someone kicked the props out from under me. Pressure shot down to 70/45, non-functioning for me. Bed, stopped my 1/4 blood pressure meds for two days. Tuesday afternoon my pressure came up to high normal. I took my 1/4 pill and boogied on.
Wednesday morning Jim went off to Men's Group, and I developed a headache. On my way to get the tylenol I decided to check the blood pressure. I was 225/100 out of the blue. I started freaking out in the worse way, thinking I was winding up to have another stroke. Rushing about getting dressed to go to the clinic. Calling, texting, sending Jim Facebook messages that he was not answering. Apparently there is no cell service at the church. In thirty minutes my pressure came back down again, only about ten minutes after I took a full dose of the pressure meds. No idea why it jumped, but by the time it was over I felt exhausted and in the bed.
Went out this morning to walk on Playa Grande for an hour, doing the usual five minute beach pickup, and now I'm still exhausted with too low of blood pressure. Fortunately living here I had no 'must dos', I can choose to just have a day reading. I'm in the middle of Cliff Sims' "Team of Vipers" It's making me sick to my stomach. I just love all these good Christian Evangelicals that are throwing all of their coworkers under the bus while kissing Trump's ass.
Warning I'm going to bitch about my health again. You might want to ditch.
Yesterday was the scariest on top of pretty scary before. on Monday my blood pressure just dropped like a stone. I felt very good and then suddenly it was like someone kicked the props out from under me. Pressure shot down to 70/45, non-functioning for me. Bed, stopped my 1/4 blood pressure meds for two days. Tuesday afternoon my pressure came up to high normal. I took my 1/4 pill and boogied on.
Wednesday morning Jim went off to Men's Group, and I developed a headache. On my way to get the tylenol I decided to check the blood pressure. I was 225/100 out of the blue. I started freaking out in the worse way, thinking I was winding up to have another stroke. Rushing about getting dressed to go to the clinic. Calling, texting, sending Jim Facebook messages that he was not answering. Apparently there is no cell service at the church. In thirty minutes my pressure came back down again, only about ten minutes after I took a full dose of the pressure meds. No idea why it jumped, but by the time it was over I felt exhausted and in the bed.
Went out this morning to walk on Playa Grande for an hour, doing the usual five minute beach pickup, and now I'm still exhausted with too low of blood pressure. Fortunately living here I had no 'must dos', I can choose to just have a day reading. I'm in the middle of Cliff Sims' "Team of Vipers" It's making me sick to my stomach. I just love all these good Christian Evangelicals that are throwing all of their coworkers under the bus while kissing Trump's ass.
Comments