Amused by Loathsome Folks

Oh man, what a day! I am laughing even while still having that rotten fever and rash. What happened? This morning all the usual stuff, breakfast, laundry, dishes, pool and working in my garden. My smuggled sweet potatoes have yielded a pile of slips and I've planted them. It's Wednesday, these and our weekly grocery run take place on Wednesday.

This afternoon, after a morning without power (typical Tico brownout we get for an hour or two during high season when every gringo visiting turns the ac to igloo), I came into my office to check messages and approve whoever had been caught in the damn nanny filter at Disqus and my computer blew up with messages.

Turns out at S Curre had contacted Nicole Naugler and sent her a link to one of my very old posts on Patheos on the Nauglers - Nicole Naugler Does Not Understand What "The Best Interest of the Children" Means. The post itself is over 18 months old. It's not the first time, and very likely not the last time I will be writing about the Nauglers.

Yeah, about that. After everything was said and done I finally went in to take a look at the latest Naugler controversy over dreadlocks of all things. I don't care if they conk, straighten, braid, wear a wig, whatever, but the angle looks like neglect from here. So I will definitely be writing tomorrow about the Nauglers.

The way the whole silly thing reminds me of arriving home to Louisiana one time to a huge billboard of Britney Spears. Some wag had defaced it, changing "Pride of Louisiana" to "Ride of Louisiana" That stupid billboard stayed that way for a good six months relatives told me, and while Britney may have had a fit over it, or not, it reminds me of the ineffectualness of Nicole Naugler.

She's now claiming to have added me to her lawsuit, you know, the one she has been claiming to be filing for the last five years, against the judge, the social workers, random folks on the internet, literally a cast of thousands. So I am supposedly defendant # 1,803, 206 now.

The grand funny of it all is shes never been able to scrap up dime one to sue anyone in five long years. Suing me will be damn near impossible given where I live, that she'd have to sue me in the foreign country I live in, hire a lawyer here, pay off a judge to have me served. But the biggest challenge is finding an address for me in a place with no addresses. I literally have to tell work men this to get to my house "Turn left at the first oil change place, turn left again at the second one, go past it and I'm on the right in the house with the sea creatures painted on the 12 foot high wall.  I'll tell Jose in the guardshack that you're coming"

The other issue with this whole thing is that if you think you're being defamed online you are limited to a year in which to take action. Plus it is notoriously hard to sue someone who writes for a publication, who is reporting on something happening. Ask Larry Solomon, ask Tim Bayly, both who thought they would sue me and found out no one would take the case even before adding in the problematic fact I live overseas and all my money and investments have been moved here in my corporation. In the eyes of Costa Rica  my entire monetary worth is a mere 75 bucks. Everything else belongs to my corporation.

But the funniest laugh of the entire thing is the fact that S Curre, the one contacting Naugler and urging her to sue is almost certainly Ken Alexander. When people with crazy issues collide. Which is so funny because Ken thinks "Suzanne" is not my real name and has been accusing various people of being me and starting some absolutely hysterical rumors.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Ancient History With a Crystal Ball