Beddy Bye
I spent most of today in bed. Not the entire day, but a large chunk of it. I even skipped church, even as I knew the other vocalist was on a cruise. I just could not get up.
What is this stuff I have no idea. Fever, rash, cannot think, or do much of nothing. I must have picked up something. I knew on Thursday night I was feeling weird when we did the rooftop dining experience, but it wasn't until last night when we were visiting our friends with the mini golf and ice cream shop that it got bad. I stopped being able to easily converse.
The day was me laying in the bed, or on the sofa, getting up at regular intervals for food, bathroom and switch another load of laundry over. I cooked once, very quickly and simply.
I already miss my daughter. Its a deep ache.
What is this stuff I have no idea. Fever, rash, cannot think, or do much of nothing. I must have picked up something. I knew on Thursday night I was feeling weird when we did the rooftop dining experience, but it wasn't until last night when we were visiting our friends with the mini golf and ice cream shop that it got bad. I stopped being able to easily converse.
The day was me laying in the bed, or on the sofa, getting up at regular intervals for food, bathroom and switch another load of laundry over. I cooked once, very quickly and simply.
I already miss my daughter. Its a deep ache.
Comments