A Hint of Distant Thunder
A female iguana visited today. We usually only see the males because they are quite territorial. This gal was very relaxed as you can see.
Today it thundered off into the distance.Jim and I looked at each other and said "Thunder" at the exact same time. Why? It spells the end of dry season. I think we had a sprinkle a few nights ago around midnight, and it drizzled for five minutes while I was replanting the window boxes. I would welcome some rain from our unnaturally cloudy skies.
I am better. The kidney pain is down to a dull roar that does not need narcotics. Interestingly enough being put on antibiotics is clearing up the hot mess of torn up needle marks that were trying to turn into abscesses. I could never be a junkie, my veins suck too much.
This week is going to be crunch time. We have visitors arriving on Saturday, but I should be able to knock this place into shape. It's not bad now, and the maid comes again tomorrow. Need to make a list of what I want done, and all the things I must do, like putting together a fruit and snack basket for the guesthouse.
Comments