Banned North of the Border and Midnight Thoughts
Photo of the beach at Brasolita. Should have been there this evening. They had a memorial service at the beach for a friend of mine named Richard. But I'm in the bed.
This morning I woke up and decided to file my receipts for the drugs I'm on with the insurance company. Felt too crappy to do anything. The pain med is doing de nada and the kidney pain is much worse.
While I was looking up the drug names of a few of the new ones I ran into a large problem. That pain relief that I decided this morning is useless? It's banned in the good old J.S.of A. because of serious side effects. Plus the amount of codeine in it is useless. Give me those Tylenol 3s or 4s, but not this stuff.
Even with better pain relief now (new prescription) I'm still feeling punky. Slept a lot, read a lot and I crocheted a lot. Sort of freaking out because we have guests next week and I've been wiped out physically this last six weeks. I have to bring someone in to clean the guesthouse.
Plus I have to get someone to move the fridge to clean whatever coffee is under it. A few days ago I had one of those mysteries of the universe that I believe was cat shenanigans. Set up the coffee to brew and came back into the bedroom to get dressed. Hear this hideous clatter. Go back into the kitchen and find the coffee maker on the floor. I have a feeling that this is cats. The pot sits on the countertop all the way to the back. I would have loved to have seen how it happened.
Comments