Circles of Chaos

 


Also known as Real Housewives of Tamarindo starring in "As the Stomach Churns" See that grody old barn? It was hidden until recently, just like the behavior of needy annoying friend until recently. We had no idea that barn as on our block it was so hidden behind vegetation. Turns out it was always there.

Jim is home, and he's brought with himself his own frenetic energy. For the first time ever I'm realizing that he exhausts me, he exhausts post stroke me, so we're talking about him stepping up, and I'm feeling like laying on the floor and dying. I cannot complain too much, because he realizes all those fundytown years where I did everything for him have borne strange fruit, and utter exhaustion for me. Ongoing conversations, gentle reminders and a thanks for getting a decent licensed plumber out here today. Tankless heater ordered to be installed Saturday morning. No living with shut off water and only turning it long enough to shower, flush toilets and do laundry.

A very big discussion topic was what to do about that 'friend'. He's seen that she's gone way out of her way to gaslight me because she thinks I'm a mean bitch married to a nice guy she wants. Now that he's back she keeps reaching out to him to do shit for her like usual.  He hasn't. We're going to be gray rocking her here very shortly. Typically she's reaching out only to Jim, cutting me out of the conversations.

She leaves tomorrow for 6 weeks in the United States, and wants us to feed her cats. Okay, she was asked to feed out cats so she lazily sent her kid down to feed ours. We did agree to feed the cats. But the shocker was her saying she'd lend us her dirty gross car for 20 bucks a day. Uh, no thanks??

I'll walk first. Tomorrow we're moving the moolah into the account and buying a new car asap. 

Enjoy your conversations while you can, girl, they are ending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids