Tattoo You
Since Lori Alexander has me blocked on Facebook this is one of the few places I can say to her what I want.
Dear Lori,
I am tattooed. I have a tiny series of blue dots on my left breast. A legacy of receiving radiation during a bout of breast cancer. I didn't want it, it was necessary. It does not make me sinful. It does not mean I am 'slutty'.
If you have had genuinely the brain tumors you keep talking about and the Cyberknife treatments, are they radiation? Then it's likely you too have a tattoo hidden in the hair of your head. A survivor's tattoo of blue dots. Does that make you easy, or sinful, or indicate anything beyond that you've had treatments to save your life? Nope.
I hope this clears it up.
This is a tattoo club I wish no one would have to join because it means suffering. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even Lori.
Dear Lori,
I am tattooed. I have a tiny series of blue dots on my left breast. A legacy of receiving radiation during a bout of breast cancer. I didn't want it, it was necessary. It does not make me sinful. It does not mean I am 'slutty'.
If you have had genuinely the brain tumors you keep talking about and the Cyberknife treatments, are they radiation? Then it's likely you too have a tattoo hidden in the hair of your head. A survivor's tattoo of blue dots. Does that make you easy, or sinful, or indicate anything beyond that you've had treatments to save your life? Nope.
I hope this clears it up.
This is a tattoo club I wish no one would have to join because it means suffering. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even Lori.
Comments