Shine on You Crazy Diamond!

Today between getting my infected foot scraped and napping we had quite the difficult phone calls with relatives involved in the huge confloption going on right now.
`
!snipped because I am apparently not allowed to have an opinion, which is unfortunate since I entirely on the side of the relative~~

While all this was going on at the house I looked down and realized that the main diamond on my engagement/wedding ring has fallen out and I have no idea where it is. You would think I would be freaking out, but no, there was something about it that felt right, like a door being closed. The central diamond was a family stone, had been in my mother's wedding ring. It feels like I was severed today from that whole roiling family confloption of drama that keeps on rolling.

Two carat diamonds can be easily replaced, if it does not end up turning up some odd place. Your peace of mind cannot. Your integrity cannot, nor can your values.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids