The Sofa Blues
We did end up getting a new sofa, a blue one.
Just a couple of problems. Jim is still in a huge orthopedic thingie on the left side of his body. I am still being felled by the cold from hell so it made for a miserable shopping day and drive from Tamarindo.
By the end I just did not even care any longer because I felt too sick to care. We ended up getting a blue sofa with no arms, that can be folded down easily into a bed and the coordinating chair in various shades of blue. We just did not realize that the sofa was so.. soo... small until we got it home. It looks puny and tiny in the living room, like kids furniture. Maybe I need a second one, two facing each other, I don't know, I just know it's not quite right.
Don't get me wrong! I love it. It just might be better suited for the guesthouse, which needs a new sofa too. It may be back to the furniture stores soon.
Just a couple of problems. Jim is still in a huge orthopedic thingie on the left side of his body. I am still being felled by the cold from hell so it made for a miserable shopping day and drive from Tamarindo.
By the end I just did not even care any longer because I felt too sick to care. We ended up getting a blue sofa with no arms, that can be folded down easily into a bed and the coordinating chair in various shades of blue. We just did not realize that the sofa was so.. soo... small until we got it home. It looks puny and tiny in the living room, like kids furniture. Maybe I need a second one, two facing each other, I don't know, I just know it's not quite right.
Don't get me wrong! I love it. It just might be better suited for the guesthouse, which needs a new sofa too. It may be back to the furniture stores soon.
Comments