Kids
I have reappeared. My adult children were here for six days and I have been busy. Today things have returned almost to normal. I've gotten all the extra bedding and towels washed and put away, the house straightened up and the kitchen cleaned. Tomorrow I tackle the guesthouse. Still sweeping out sand. We have half of the sand in Tamarindo in the house.
My kids do not like me talking about them here. The visit was lovely. My daughter saw our dentist and we came up with a treatment plan. Enjoyed seeing both of them immensely.
But there is something good to be said about returning to routine too. Cannot swim nude or sit in the hot tub sans clothing with visitors.
Sadly I am rather sunburned, something that has very rarely happened to me. I think it was the antibiotic I was one.
My kids do not like me talking about them here. The visit was lovely. My daughter saw our dentist and we came up with a treatment plan. Enjoyed seeing both of them immensely.
But there is something good to be said about returning to routine too. Cannot swim nude or sit in the hot tub sans clothing with visitors.
Sadly I am rather sunburned, something that has very rarely happened to me. I think it was the antibiotic I was one.
Comments