Doxxing Myself

Years and years ago I posted a doxxing myself post because I had heard that Curious at Free Jinger had been bragging she/he/it was about to dox me.

But see here's the thing. If you live openly, like I do. There is no doxxing possible.

Because of today posting about Trey Magnusson on No Longer Quivering and a few week's ago exposure of Larry Harriman it's time to update, just to take the winds out of the sails of these chunder thunder boys.

I am 59 years old. Officially older than dirt.  Happily married to the same man for 33  years now. Retired and living in Costa Rica. Big house with a pool, hot tub, spa and guesthouse. Living a small hamlet that no one can agree if it part of one of which three villages. I am a mile and a quarter from the ocean and a national seashore part rife with turtles. I volunteer at a food closet, animal rescue and assorted churches.

Trey has threatened my life several times, posting doxxing threats against me online. But...... here is the thing. There are no proper addresses here in Costa Rica. The best you can do is say so many meters from the church/cementary/whorehouse/grocery store. There is a name, the name of the estate on the front gate, but no house numbers or street signs.

In order for Trey or Larry or anyone else to 'get' to me it would be extremely hard or expensive at best. They'd have to figure out which airport I am near, get a passport, buy the ticket and fly here. Have enough credit on their credit card to put down the thousand dollar deposit on a rental car, or wait for the bus, that's if they even knew what city I live in.

Once here they'd have to get past the plump drowsy Tico with a gun that guards the area gate. Search among the closed locked gates trying to figure out which was mine. Find the right gate and climb the roughly 12 foot high wall topped with embedded glass, hope futilely not to set off the alarm on the fence. Hope our dog isn't around. Hope to get past the motion detectors in the yard. Hope to get past the alarms on the doors and windows. But most of all hope I'm not armed.

Gentlemen, are you up for the gamble? I doubt it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids