Oh Holy Crap~
Yeah, any family that thinks it is a okay to let a toddler be in neck deep water is a great thing isn't really so wonderful themselves.
Another day, another set of crazy things I have to do for my mother while fending off the other side of the family demanding I fly to New Orleans for a funeral. So many stupid phone calls, so little time. Discovered this morning that another family member disregarded my wishes and named me in the relative's obit even as I literally had not once clamped eyes on her for twenty six years.
I did get today's most important task completed. The yearly required distribution of her IRA account. But it was close, multiple phone calls. First to find out if they received our notarized paperwork over her being in memory care and incapable of making big decisions. The rep kept referring me to the website, where I tried to log on and got locked out. I had to call back multiple times before I was able to finish the transaction.
Right now I am contemplating blowing off the rest of the day to color in my Christmas Cats coloring book I bought in Louisiana back in Sept. Yeah, it's a plan.

Comments