Dry Season
If we're not in official dry season yet we're at least flirting with the edges of it. This morning I got all my dry season chores done, scrubbed pool deck and covered lanai, dusted off the cobwebs on the lanai teak ceiling, cleaned out the bird feeders and bird bath and hauled out my outdoor drying rack.
And I was paid back magnificently right afterward. I got to see an orange-green small parrot taking a bath. While fighting off angrily all comers. Birds circling. So beautiful.
The rest of the day was a goat rodeo, a two-step to an out of tune honky tonk band with a disrhythmic drummer. While I was sweating my ass off watering plants and watching the birds someone called and said they were coming over to swim, RIGHT THEN!
Please, please, please do not invite yourself over to other people's houses to swim. Or if you do give them more than five minutes notice. I had to dash inside to don a bra and other clothing. I don't care if Jim sees my sagging boobage and assorted bits flopping around in a tank with no bra and a pair of old short shorts. But I'm not ready to share that with everyone else. Ain't nobody got time or eyeballs for that!
The rest of the day was swirled away in a terrible time suck that was The Transformed Wife's Lori Alexander saying any number of horrible things about female cops and female soldiers. Even if I did a pile of other things, like errands, like making beef stew and bread from scratch, like working on some clothing repairs and watching news I kept circling back around mind boggling at the things spilling from her fingertips. I see now that it's all down. I suspect Facebook removed it, spanked her and put her on a time out.
I hope so because she just ain't wrapped right in the head to be saying so many of those things.
And I was paid back magnificently right afterward. I got to see an orange-green small parrot taking a bath. While fighting off angrily all comers. Birds circling. So beautiful.
The rest of the day was a goat rodeo, a two-step to an out of tune honky tonk band with a disrhythmic drummer. While I was sweating my ass off watering plants and watching the birds someone called and said they were coming over to swim, RIGHT THEN!
Please, please, please do not invite yourself over to other people's houses to swim. Or if you do give them more than five minutes notice. I had to dash inside to don a bra and other clothing. I don't care if Jim sees my sagging boobage and assorted bits flopping around in a tank with no bra and a pair of old short shorts. But I'm not ready to share that with everyone else. Ain't nobody got time or eyeballs for that!
The rest of the day was swirled away in a terrible time suck that was The Transformed Wife's Lori Alexander saying any number of horrible things about female cops and female soldiers. Even if I did a pile of other things, like errands, like making beef stew and bread from scratch, like working on some clothing repairs and watching news I kept circling back around mind boggling at the things spilling from her fingertips. I see now that it's all down. I suspect Facebook removed it, spanked her and put her on a time out.
I hope so because she just ain't wrapped right in the head to be saying so many of those things.
Comments