Road Rash
Couple of interesting things happened today. I woke up and realized I had gotten totally smashed, like slizzarded off two glasses of wine the night before. It caused my blood pressure to go haywire, and I went to bed with the headache to end them all last night. I vaguely remember my problems with a pile of manplainers. This is life with various ailments mixed with First Families blood. I am a super cheap drunk.
This "That crazy feminist writer" hates mansplaining most of all, particularly when those sillyz men mix in dumb threats that are ineffective.
Another night of 3 hours of sleep. There's a DJ contest/festival going on in our village and the constant pounding of the bass line is stopping me from sleeping until they wind up the party around 3 am. Running on almost no sleep. Suspect tonight will be more of the same, they are already gearing up and the cannon has been fired repeatedly. Except I think I'm going to medicate tonight so I can sleep.
The deal of today is that Jim did that thing I fear the most. He fell off his motorcycle. Skinned elbows and knees and a giant patch of skin off one leg. Gagging I spent part of the afternoon washing down his wounds to get all the dirt out since it happened on a dirt road and slathering him up with Bag Balm.
One of my kids teasing me that many of my better first aid supplies come out of the large animal section at the feed store. She would be right. That stuff is pure miraculous. Smells pretty bad but heals up so many things.
Onward to tomorrow and the attack of the angry mansplainers!
This "That crazy feminist writer" hates mansplaining most of all, particularly when those sillyz men mix in dumb threats that are ineffective.
Another night of 3 hours of sleep. There's a DJ contest/festival going on in our village and the constant pounding of the bass line is stopping me from sleeping until they wind up the party around 3 am. Running on almost no sleep. Suspect tonight will be more of the same, they are already gearing up and the cannon has been fired repeatedly. Except I think I'm going to medicate tonight so I can sleep.
The deal of today is that Jim did that thing I fear the most. He fell off his motorcycle. Skinned elbows and knees and a giant patch of skin off one leg. Gagging I spent part of the afternoon washing down his wounds to get all the dirt out since it happened on a dirt road and slathering him up with Bag Balm.
One of my kids teasing me that many of my better first aid supplies come out of the large animal section at the feed store. She would be right. That stuff is pure miraculous. Smells pretty bad but heals up so many things.
Onward to tomorrow and the attack of the angry mansplainers!
Comments