Daughter of Flubber

When I flub up I flub up grandly. My mistakes are always nutty ones, like the time I stopped riding my bike in  a rain storm to wipe off my glasses and they flew from my clumsy hands and down the storm drain. Or the time I threw my back out taking off my swimsuit.

A few days ago I topped those happenings by stupidly inserting myself into a large iguana and Stinky our car battle. They were going at it, and when I rushed up I poked my foot between them to break it up. What happened? I got bitten, bitten to the point of bleeding by both until they both backed off.

Thought for sure that just showing up would cause the iguana to run. Usually getting within three feet away is enough to shoo off Big Iggy. Not this time.

Here's the sucky part. Iguana bites and cat bites very easily get infected. They did. Trip to the doctor, foot cleaned and wrapped, and three different antibiotics.

This comes during weeks of tossing in Satan's Tic Tacs (steroids) and other  drugs we asthmatics lurve so so much. See why I'm having sleeping issues and free floating anxiety? Steroids??? Ding,ding,ding!

The foot feels better today, some of the swelling is gone and it's not oozing blood or other viscous weird fluids any longer. But it's been a few days of tv and crochet.

I just never learn to mind my own business, do I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Ancient History With a Crystal Ball