Sayin' Don't Make It So - Clarification and Hopefully, the Last Mention For a While of Katie Joy
It appears we are here again, and I wanted to rant about church and religion instead. There's a lot going down in the local religious community that is so wrong and toxic. Today will not be that day, sadly enough.
A few days ago someone I never heard of before popped up on my YouTube channel. They weren't the usual brain dead person who does not like me telling me I am "Teh Evilz". It was someone making the allegation that Emily D. Baker and Tati Westbrook knew each other, were in league to ruin Katie Joy's life and that they both knew Michael Saltz, Tati's attorney. Some sort of evil cabal and conspiracy according to this poster.
I did screen shots before erasing the comment, because I cannot stand conspiracy theories like some stupid QAnon codswallop. I have no time for bullspit in the middle of more bullspittle. Posting them on Twitter I suggested the long ranty nature of the comment reminded me of Katie Joy. I never said it was her, just that is sounded like her. Semantics.
She went nuts. Threats of lawsuits. Long drunken sounding rants on YouTube accusing me of her own behaviors. Le yawn. Predictable. My official response:
So now I must be serious. She's laboring under the delusion that my dislike for her is entirely grounded in her standing me up back in May. That was the kernel of it, but it's like the tiniest of mustard seeds that has blossoms. I was hurt when that occurred, hurt but not enraged. As I usually do I turned to myself to ask myself what was wrong with me that someone would treat me that way.
It was particularly difficult because I was having a Biblically bad bout of of mast cell. Skin all jacked up from the swimming pool chemicals in a asthmatic dermatitis flare. Lungs crinkly like paper, low oxygen levels, lung pain. Difficulty in thinking, breathing, functioning. I did a double medicine push to be able to join her on the live stream. This is always a bad idea because you sometimes end up sicker after pushing mucho meds and pushing oneself to get out of the damn bed to function. The next day I was way worse, and back in the bed. Yes, I was physically harmed by attempting to help her.
But still, I grumbled about it a little bit and released. Blocked her a few days later because I don't need people who use me in my life. Started to move on. Then Steve McRae contacted me, along with the flood gates opening and everyone else she'd stabbed in the back. I learned that she'd taken information, subjects and things from NLQ to use in her YouTube channel. But worse than that she's completely bolloxed up that information, like her calling Michael Pearl's book "To Train Up A Child" by the incorrect name "Train A Child", mistatements about blanket training, the Duggars and just so many things.
That was pretty bad, but it was the moment that she told her subscribers that she and I had talked, and we were friends again, everything smoothed over about the "misunderstanding" If she had actually reached out to me I would have been fine with that. But she didn't. She lied about it. She has yet to contact me, and no, until Wednesday I didn't even her blocked on Twitter. Now I have her blocked on every single social media account. Before it was merely Facebook. I used to block her for a week or a month or two on Facebook when she turned annoying and hectoring, and she always just invented a new Facebook account and contacted me again. She did not take this step after failing to contact me about the stream. She reached out in no way. The lies are what tipped me over from grumbling to hoping and praying Michael Saltz and Tati strip her of everything.
I've been watching her since, and she goes from awful behavior to awful behavior. From calling a 10 year old sexual assault victim a brat, to paying for the financial records of someone else, to claiming Tati Westbrook's husband killed his mother.
There must be consequences for criminal actions. She's committed (in my personal opinion) literal criminal actions with her lying tongue.
I hope Saltzys next move is to get a gag order and an order for her to stop posting on any internet platform since she's proven she's continuing on with the very behavior she's being sued for.
I am personally not suing her because there's likely to be nothing left but a broken down cardboard refrigerator box under an interstate overpass when this is all over.
She was incredibly awful this week, and I have to think it's because of the pressure and tension she's under over the lawsuit, that could be considerably lessened if she'd just shut up. Add that to the shock, horror, disbelief and our collective dismay over the happenings in the U. S. Capital and you have enough reason to rattle apart, react like a rabid badger poked with dull spoons.
I don't hate her. I feel sorry for her, but I think she needs to be held accountable for what she's done. I hate what she does, not who she is. She does not get the reason so many of us are so "Obsessed" with her has more to do with our ire over what she does than anything else. I'd like to see her get mental help, and return to some sort of normalcy that does not involve telling fibs on the internet for money.
Comments