Sayin' Don't Make It So - Squat Cobblering, Lori Ann and Buffoon Lawyers
Si, so here we are again....
This afternoon Katie Joy announced that she'd been contacted by "The Dr. Phil Show" They want her to be a guest. Most of her detractors said it was not true. But I know it is. I know of at least five different attempts by people I know to get the show to take a look at her, her lies and her various insane claims and plots. I've seen copies of three of those email contact forms, screen caps of what was said. Those are just the few I know of in my own friends group. Likely the total was much higher. No names, but they were contacted.
She just stated that she's not going to do it. I am disappointed. I would have thought she's not turn down a chance to abase herself on a grand scale in her chase for clicks and coins. To call out her hating haters that hate, allegedly. Still not sure I believe she would turn this down.
Then Saltzy dropped another legal brief and Emily D Baker read it. Turns out to be the most insane one yet. The statement of one Lori Ann Barnhart (not sure on the spelling!) about her time on Without a Crystal Ball, the threats she issued, the fact that Katie Joy asked her and others to mass flag other creators YouTube videos. To lie.
The truly shocking thing in the statement was Lori Ann saying that KJ's lawyer asked her to lie, to say that she felt threatened by Tati Westbrook's lawyer Michael Saltz, and to file a bar complaint against him as a lawyer. KJ's lawyer crossed some rather set in stone legal lines. He should not be in practice.
Lori Ann demolished Katie's entire argument over jurisdiction and the things Katie was alleging. Now Saltzy can go after Katie for contempt of court and for lying in a swore statement to the court.
I have to wonder what this legal non brainiac is going to do to try and get Katie Joy unjammed up for the things she did and said against the Westbrooks. Will he go for something as bizarre and unlikely as "Better Call Sauls" Squat Cobbler defense? Can you please temporary insanity in a civil case? My inquiring mind needs to know.
Comments