Officially Silver Linings
Whelp, is it official now. I have M.S. and I'm getting those days, days occasionally where I'm hurting in every single muscle and have the energy levels of sloth. Days of ups and downs. When I got the diagnosis I was like 'Of course!' because suddenly some of the stuff I have struggled with makes perfect sense.
I am not upset. I am not downtrodden by this confirmation. I am pursuing traditional treatment since this is slow developing, I've likely had it a long time, and I'm not having a particularly bad case of it. It is what it is.
One of the things I am realizing about life at this late age is that people do what they can. We're going into fantasy football widow season. Usually I moan about this. Not this year. I have a brand new attitude, and a book contract. I plan on writing while my other half is screaming at the television and the internet. I'll see him again when he emerges again from the other side. Everything will be where he left it, including me.
Yesterday in the midst of my bad body day we went to Santa Cruz, and because I was moving slower than usual I made some discoveries, a third fabric store and a sewing notions and costuming store. This is how I am planning my future now, looking for the silver linings, because they do exist and I'm tired of whining and crying.
I am not upset. I am not downtrodden by this confirmation. I am pursuing traditional treatment since this is slow developing, I've likely had it a long time, and I'm not having a particularly bad case of it. It is what it is.
One of the things I am realizing about life at this late age is that people do what they can. We're going into fantasy football widow season. Usually I moan about this. Not this year. I have a brand new attitude, and a book contract. I plan on writing while my other half is screaming at the television and the internet. I'll see him again when he emerges again from the other side. Everything will be where he left it, including me.
Yesterday in the midst of my bad body day we went to Santa Cruz, and because I was moving slower than usual I made some discoveries, a third fabric store and a sewing notions and costuming store. This is how I am planning my future now, looking for the silver linings, because they do exist and I'm tired of whining and crying.
Comments