One Confusing Morning

So it's only 9 am here and it's already been weird.

I woke up last night at 3 am because it was silently flashing intense lightening. So intense it cut right through our light blocking custom drapery. Then it started pouring, and the ac kept turning itself on and off again. No sleep.

So while I'm crawling about trying to wake up I get a  phone call from Bruce. Bruce is the older gentleman that custom built our bathroom cabinet, fixed out furniture and make some other custom pieces for us. Bruce started rambling on and on about felt pads for the bottom of the chairs that I ordered. There's just one problem. I never ordered anything of the sort, and it's something I would have put on my Amazon list if I needed them.

He has me confused with another customer. I mean, I know he's nearly 80 but it was one confusing call. I did tell him about finding proper outdoor furniture fabric in Liberia. It was just most odd. I'm never good before that second cup of coffee.

But it wasn't until I logged onto Facebook that things went nutty. Yesterday I shared a joke status from a Facebook parody page saying I was signing up to sell tree bark as an MLM. Today my inbox was filled with folks too silly  to not understand it was a joke. They wanted to exchange MLMs. Add in the "Healers" chiming in telling me to toss all my traditional meds and let them heal me and it went way beyond stupid in a hurry. I just blocked them all.

I think I'm going back to bed for a spell, a long spell. I cannot cope with this level of crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids