Sleep, Coffee, Crystal Balls and Unirock
So I've slept well, I've had breakfast and enough coffee to float a panga down the estuary. Which is why I'm using a photo of the actual estuary minus the pangas for today. That boat is too big to be a simple panga. It's a tourist boat taking people out to see the crocodiles. We're going to look at two particular human crocodiles this morning here. Katie Joy and her simp Unirock.
I have been utterly fascinated these past two weeks since it was announced that Tati Westbrook would be suing Katie Joy of Without a Crystal Ball for defamation. I figured eventually someone would do this. You cannot dig that hard into someone else's background, trying to obtain birth certificates and the like, and tossing about old rumors involving the death of a loved one as fact without there being some legal pushback.
For the record I know exactly zilch about Tati. I don't follow the beauty bloggers in any way, shape or form. Since my diagnosis of mcas 13 years ago makeup and I have parted ways, at least more than coconut oil, powder and special organic tinted lip gloss. Eye makeup is instant swollen shut eyes, foundation mostly makes me wheeze. What you see is what you get with me.
I have family and friends that follow Tati so I wasn't entirely clueless about her, but I knew nothing more than what she looked like, and that she had her own line of supplements. But I remember well when Katie Joy started on Tati because she'd contacted me, twittering on about the supplement war between Tati and some other rival. I paid so little attention to this that I cannot tell you who the other supplement pusher was, James Charles maybe? As I have stated before when Katie showed up to chew the scenery about something petty and dumb with me I merely responded with meaningless inanities while continuing to do something else. I didn't care. I don't care.
When you have to live your life carefully to avoid going into an anaphylaxis reaction to things like other people's colognes and scented toilet paper you tend to dismiss crap like that as meaningless, even if you're trying to be polite enough not to tell your pathetically juvenile friend that you don't care.
Toilet paper, true story. Friday is clean the bathrooms day here, the house and the guesthouse. I opened up a big new pack of toilet paper from PriceSmart/Costco. I did not buy the Kirkland brand or my usual Charmin Free. A wave of what I can only describe as 'Perfumed Old Grandma' smell emerged from the pack. It was some product by Scott, marked "Premium" and "Luxury". It went straight into the guest baths and the guesthouse, while I horded the regular stuff in my personal bath and wheezed. Yep, it just took scented freaking toilet paper to set me off. I'm still tight and wheezing.
So you see where I lined up with Katie's garbage all nearly three years I've known her? A policy of in one ear and straight out of the other without retaining much of what was said.
With our falling out I was relieved to not have to hear anything more about petty feuds and silly conspiracies. Then Friday night happened, while I was off in my bed, in recovery mode from the scented stupid toilet paper and other allergens like the pool chemicals. Horizontal and so pilled up I rattle. It all went down with Katie, after her claiming she would do no more live videos and she'd shut Twitter she apparently did exactly that.
Unirock said on very early Saturday morning that Katie had doxxed another vlogger on his Discord server. He claims to have booted Katie and reached out to the doxxee.
I'm not exactly sure how much of this with Uni and Katie I believe. It strikes me as the desperation of someone fearful of being added to the Tati Westbrook lawsuit by distancing themselves from their friend. Perhaps he's just had enough. Who knows. I just know I do not trust him.
As of right now the doxxed vlogger still has not heard from Uni even if he claims to have contacted her. This all seems just a little too convenient for me. Katie doxxed someone else last year in a Unirock driven video or chat with zero consequences. Uni did not warn or ban her that time. This isn't the first time, and it will not be the last. Katie doxxed repeatedly the Stauffers, the Longs and others right in her own videos.
Unirock, be a man. Stand up and admit this is just simply too much for your personal moral code, or you are upset that she's spun so wildly out of control, or you do not want to be party to her lawsuit. Be honest, because what you're saying now just comes across as desperate and quite insincere. Stop the simping. I feel pretty sure most would have a forgive and forget attitude towards all of this if you just copped to it.

Comments