Sleepy Joe
After the tension of yesterday and my tossing and turning all night mixed with Jim's nightmares what I did today was nap. I napped through the work crew replacing our glass doors. I napped through lunch and dinner. I napped hard. Now I'm sleepy again. Stinky napped on top of me much of the day.
So relieved to get up this morning and see that counting the mailed in votes is starting to turn some of the red states blue, and that Joe Biden currently stands at 263 electoral votes with more than a few states still counting those mail ins.
Also relieved we've had no real violence yet. I've seen footage of a few rallies around counting centers, but no gunfire yet. I was so worried about the violence at this time. Worried that they would have voter intimidation at the polls.
Our long national nightmare is easing for now.
I got up a few minutes ago to take a shower and get ready for bed, chuckle, chuckle, I don't know how I slept all day and now am as sleepy as if I worked hard all day. I was amused to see Tati Westbrook's attorney has slapped Katie Joy of Without a Crystal Ball with more legal paperwork. This time over her sudden scrubbing of her videos and social media. You cannot be doing that in a lawsuit. The original paperwork ordered her not to destroy evidence. She did it anyway. This is about to get so much worse.
Makes me wonder if KJ is related to Trump, who's now been spanked by Twitter. Neither seem able to keep their mouths shut, and seem like they have narratives not grounded in reality or fact. Allegedly. Rumored. In my humblest opinion.

Comments