Sayin' Don't Make It So - Show the Receipts Katie Joy or Simply Shut Up!
And so here we are yet again. Another day, another pile of things spilling from Katie Joy of Without a Crystal Ball's lips that sound like lies.
Why this time? Some nonsense involving a moderator of hers who has been apparently masquerading to do videos against her that went by the nom de plume Tea Detox. Frankly, I think the ones that need detox are the viewers of the content of Katie and Tea Detox.
I've been out of the KJ loop because I know when my emotional health is important. Since leaving Patheos and No Longer Quivering I'm trying to find my sea legs, newly structure my day, and get back into the routine of swimming and riding my bike daily along with other writing projects. Change is hard. Sometimes it's just like that Jimmy Buffett song about Hurricane Katrina "Breath In, Breath Out, Move On"
Not that this time is as hard as post-Katrina is, or was. Katrina was particularly bad. I have to see if I can scare up my New Orleans photos from the terrible aftermath, going down to my home town. Seeing my aunt's house a mere three blocks from the 13th Street Canal breach. Post Katrina I hosted family, sent every spare cent I had for months to our far flung family. I remember crying hard the day I saw the bank on Canal St my father worked at for years underwater, or the day the yacht club burned. So many childhood memories gone in flash.
Jimmy Buffett says that the song "Breath In, Breath Out, Move On" is an illustration how you get through tough times. Tough for whatever reason. This pandemic is wearing on everyone, and I think it's racketing up the fighting and tension everywhere. I know yesterday I made the mistake of going to the Auto Mercado and it was overfull of arrogant tourists this week between Christmas and New Years and I usually avoid the local stores here then. It's the busiest week of the year for tourism and always makes me lose it. Add in the hordes of folks shoeless in swim suits refusing to socially distance. Reasons to not engage in much of the movable freak show that is Katie Joy's machinations.
Today when I saw what was happening with Katie Joy and her moderator I started to smell a big fat stinking rat. I believe it's likely this was orchestrated by Katie Joy, for what purpose I do not know. I just know that Tati Westbrook's lawyer has answered fully, in detail, crossing the t's and dotting the i's of that pathetic, poorly written request for dismissal based on jurisdiction. It's looking more and more likely Katie Joy will be living in a cardboard refrigerator box under the interstate bridge somewhere before this is over. I'm starting to feel afraid for her, even if her entire problems are self inflicted. Self inflicted damage. But that's just my opinion of course. Just like everything else here. Strictly my pov.
That ended once I saw Katie Joy was busy attacking Dottie Morgan, and Tina I'llCutYou. She claims that members of a Facebook group I am a moderator for is where the calls to CPS, death threats and other allegations are coming from. No. Such. Thing! We've encouraged people not to engage with her at all, no contact, no trying to call CPS, none of that is allowed. She's defaming an entire group with absolutely no proof, and she seems to not understand that if she'd behave with a modicum of class there's be no need for the group at all.
This is just very common behavior by Katie Joy. When threatened with losing subscribers and money she immediately starts accusing others of criminal behavior they are not involved in. Part of me thinks it's to distract from what she's done. But a larger part thinks that this is projection. How many times have we seen people guilty of all sorts of crazy things accusing innocent others of the same things or worse?
Katie Joy is cornered and desperate, and just like a trapped wild animal she's lashing out at anyone around her. It's almost painful to watch. She needs to take a nice long vacation from YouTube and Twitter. Part of being an adult with good boundaries is knowing when it would benefit your mental health to leave a situation by taking a semi permanent leave of your internet senses.
This afternoon on a live stream I said that I believed she was behind the attacks on my old soon to be deleted email address. I do not have proof, what happens is if I mention her in any way, shape or form in a YouTube video without an hour my old public email box explodes with emails with virus laden attachments, insurance quotes, magazine orders, porn, porn, porn. Yesterday's was particularly vile. Someone signed me up at one of those 'have an affair' sites, signed me up as interested in working as an outcall call girl, and a few interesting wrinkles on things. Very middle school.
I'm not going to comment on the Dottie Morgan and LilRed falling out. I've been on LilRed's live stream. That's where I met Dottie. I haven't been in 100% agreement with Red, and I've only been on a handful of times on her stream. But for me the difference is I just don't fight with those who are wrong, I look at if someone really has any real effect on my life and decide sometimes to correct someone's faux pas is not my job description. Example - The first time I went on Lil Red's channel she had a Duggar Huggar on who was openly lying about the Duggars. I didn't say much, or even contradict them because I know from personal experience one cannot reason with Duggar fans. Red wanted so badly to believe everything Katie Joy was alleging was false, so she allowed someone to tell a very false narrative about the Duggars on that show.
I know Dottie. I know she's a very nice lady. I don't know for sure what went down between her and Red. I do know that Red has had people on her live streams without vetting who they are and it has come back to bite her sometimes. But, I believe there's room for everyone, as long as they aren't lying liars who lie. Liars suck always.
Watch who you want on YouTube, but weight their statements carefully. Are you watching a YouTube where people twitch and fidget, or look up or around while talking? Keep your eyes peeled for the elaborations of a bad liar.
This really needs to end. I'm going to try not to mention or speak of Katie Joy (outside of a courtroom if necessary) in 2021.
Comments