No More Worthless Sunday Mornings Here
This week has been Jim in conversation with the pastor. I stayed out of it because I am done with churches and organized religion. It always turns crazy toxic. Faith is a great thing, however a lot of religious people just simply suck at being decent human beings.
I've been watching, a Googling, and perusing news sources on line trying to hear anything about the murder of Todd Ferguson to know avail. Except for the Facebook group and his YouTube channel it was like he never existed. I'm not entirely surprised because I've been told by friends in Columbus, Ohio, that the police dept there is largely incompetent. The silence, the utter silence, is quite strange.
I suspect this is the first time a YouTube creator has been executed because of the content they published. What I know about what happened to Todd is that he was beaten to death in an alley. I suppose it could be crackheads trying to rob him for a fix, or even a pissed off family member. Beating someone to death is a brutal thing, there has to be a lot of rage, the kind of rage that involves a personal connection. Which is why I suspect the NIFB had a hand in his death.
I've been pondering all of this while Jim's been rushing about trying to figure out what he is going to do. Our pastor finally figured out that Jim's quite upset over all the secret squirrel behavior going on, and tried to reach out to him. But I think it's likely too little, too late, at this point.
Today Jim went to the other two churches in the area, and I stayed home. I'm done.

Comments