In a Salty Shock!


 Today we went off for the day to Las Catalinas. I splurged on a new bracelet that spells out how I am feeling many days. Salty, and I'm not talking about because I swam in the ocean or played in the waves. Took hundreds of photos I'll be slowly posting here. We love taking a day to go to Las Catalinas, to eat at the restaurants, swing on the giant swing, swim in the calm waters of the cove at Playa Danta. We have wonderful Tico friends working there too.

While I was there, slurping down fresh mango gelato and a cappuccino in a rocking chair overlooking the ocean I got some news that was a big blow. One of my favorite YouTube creators, whom I've spoken to before because there was some overlap between No Longer Quivering and his content, was murdered. He was beaten to death. Likely by the neanderthal idiots that make up the pissing pastor's squad. 

I'm not mentioning any of the names involved because there has been no official announcement of his death. I found out through former members of that particular church who are bereft and freaking out.  It's not been in the papers or television yet. But the hateful crackpots of the church are gleeful over this. I hope the cops figure out when ones beat him to death and arrest them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids