Omarosa and Triggering

I'm in the middle of reading Omarosa's book 'Unhinged' and it's seriously warped. I figured it might be. Here's the comedy of it. Throughout the book she brays about her status as a licensed trained minister and lifelong Christian while backstabbing while ignoring Trumps foilables. In other words a typical Fundigelical crap-tosser.

It reads like a dragonfly orgies. What do I mean? Her entire relationship with Trump is one of symbiotic use. Dragonflies when they screw both attach the tip of their tails to the abdomen of other fly. Mutual screwing. Omarosa and Trump have been mutually figuratively screwing each other while ignoring the other person's sheer awfulness. She realizes this and refers to it.

But one of the most disturbing parts of the book so far has been Omarosa's reaction to a woman that she claims was a crisis actor in the wake of Trump's 'Grab them by the pussy' remarks. She talked about the lady trailing her around at acampaign event, screaming, crying and raging that she had been raped.

I get that. I've been raped as a teen, sexually molested as a child and hearing Trump's remarks on women and sexual assault also triggered me mightly. Okay, so I wasn't trailing her around screaming about rape, but I was reliving, suffering and mourning yet again what had happened to me. I believe it was a very surprisingly triggering moment for many women. I'd venture to say so triggering that the Women's March and the #MeToo movement were birthed in that moment.

No, Omarosa does not get to judge who is and isn't genuinely affected by Trump's remarks any more than she gets to dictate to us that it was okay for her to ignore the dastardly doings and words of Trump for over 14 years before she came out against him.

Make no mistake about it. Omarosa is only out for herself.

I severely dislike Trump, but at least he is who he is, not a changable being looking to climb the ladder of power by metaphoricially sucking the most powerful person's dick. Omarosa would do and say anything for power. That's sad because her story could have been a powerful one of climbing out of the projects to work in the seat of our government to help the citizens. Instead it's just one sleazy power grab after another with zero morals involved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Ancient History With a Crystal Ball