Cat Seduction
The neighbor's cat is in heat. How do we know? Because she's friends with Stinky. We see them together along the wall first thing the morning. Now she's showing up at night, rolling on the ground and making those crazy seductive meows and assorted noises towards Stinky, who is just sitting and watching. She's so barking up the wrong tree. Stinky was neutered at 4 months. All that rolling and calling wasted.
Just like the last couple of days here for me. Back still waxes and wanes. Wasted days and wasted nights. Or not wasted. Today I laid out in the sunshine and read. There are advantages to downtime. I'm finding a few of them. Jim brought dinner from a roadside stand. It was delicious and I didn't have to cook.
Which is good because these last few days I've been thinking. Thinking about hideously hateful cultural enforcer Lori Alexander of The Transformed Wife. Lori and I are of a similar age. We're of a similar socio-economic class. We both have college educations. We both have maids. We both cook from scratch. And that is where the similarity ends entirely.
I have hobbies. I love to sew. I clean my house between the once a week maid service. I paint. I do not work outside of the home. But I oppose so much of the hateful theology Lori pushes.
Work or don't work, it's up to you and your circumstances. Cook, or don't cook, people will find a way that works for them. Do the yardwork if you like it. Change your own tires if you want. Get a tattoo. Whatever. No one really cares, except you and a bunch of hate filled so called Christians.
Lori is rolling and meowing for no reason. She needs to learn to mind her own business. I am putting her on a Loritorium at No Longer Quivering because she's making me so disgusted. A month long moratorium feels just about right. Realistically I know she's likely to do something super dumb, say something criminal, or just behave like the most robotic emotionless woman on the planet while insisting everyone do what she wants.
Just like the last couple of days here for me. Back still waxes and wanes. Wasted days and wasted nights. Or not wasted. Today I laid out in the sunshine and read. There are advantages to downtime. I'm finding a few of them. Jim brought dinner from a roadside stand. It was delicious and I didn't have to cook.
Which is good because these last few days I've been thinking. Thinking about hideously hateful cultural enforcer Lori Alexander of The Transformed Wife. Lori and I are of a similar age. We're of a similar socio-economic class. We both have college educations. We both have maids. We both cook from scratch. And that is where the similarity ends entirely.
I have hobbies. I love to sew. I clean my house between the once a week maid service. I paint. I do not work outside of the home. But I oppose so much of the hateful theology Lori pushes.
Work or don't work, it's up to you and your circumstances. Cook, or don't cook, people will find a way that works for them. Do the yardwork if you like it. Change your own tires if you want. Get a tattoo. Whatever. No one really cares, except you and a bunch of hate filled so called Christians.
Lori is rolling and meowing for no reason. She needs to learn to mind her own business. I am putting her on a Loritorium at No Longer Quivering because she's making me so disgusted. A month long moratorium feels just about right. Realistically I know she's likely to do something super dumb, say something criminal, or just behave like the most robotic emotionless woman on the planet while insisting everyone do what she wants.
Comments