Shaping Up!
Today is shaping up to be a banner day of very bad decisions and laughter.
Threw my back out all over again as I was starting to heal up by doing the dumbest of the dumb - putting on a back fastening bralet that requires gymnastics to get on. Man, am I stupid sometimes or what? Laughing my ass off. I have tasted the pain rainbow and it's not as fun as the Skittles one.
But I felt better after seeing the travel photos of one of the Clonies. She's in South America and posted she about to climb, and I shit you not, "Machine Piakcu" Not sure if it's just autocorrect fail, or she's as stupid as me this morning. I think she means "Machu Picchu" Glad I'm not climbing it today.
Threw my back out all over again as I was starting to heal up by doing the dumbest of the dumb - putting on a back fastening bralet that requires gymnastics to get on. Man, am I stupid sometimes or what? Laughing my ass off. I have tasted the pain rainbow and it's not as fun as the Skittles one.
But I felt better after seeing the travel photos of one of the Clonies. She's in South America and posted she about to climb, and I shit you not, "Machine Piakcu" Not sure if it's just autocorrect fail, or she's as stupid as me this morning. I think she means "Machu Picchu" Glad I'm not climbing it today.
Comments
Hope your back stops with the pain, mine is on my left side and I had to find the cane so I can get up.
After 66 everything stopped working properly.
a.