That Pesky Feeling

Really freaked myself out around 6 am when I woke up. I tried to roll off the waterbed to go tinkle and discovered I was unable to stand and walk. So dizzy and off balance I finally had to grab a hold of the furniture, and walk hanging onto it to keep from falling. It was hard to balance enough to pee.

Afterward I lay in the bed, careful to lay flat on my back just in case this was caused by the death like sleep I did in a weird position the entire night. Sinus gunk pouring into one ear causing this I thought. I could not get back to sleep, couldn't beat the feeling that I might puke.

Awful morning creeping around nauseated and dizzy.

It wasn't until Jim went out to go swimming while I was trying to fix coffee that it dawned on me what was going on. The music started outside and suddenly it was too much, like wasps in my brain while sunlight was stabbing the eff out of everything. Migraine day.

Haven't had a migraine in four years, but that what this was. Because I was able to figure it out and start downing imitrex and caffeine it never got very bad, just draggy and making me feel like a cotton brained ninny muggens.

Thank Buddha, Satan or Mohamed it never bloomed into a full fledged headache. I drug around half wasted all day, and am counting down the time until bed.

Comments

My daughter and I both get migraines. She told me she went to CVS and picked up a pkg of Wellpatch Migraine and Headache Cooling Patch made by mentholatum. I got mine from Amazon and they are great. Drug Free. I keep them in the booze fridge and they are a miracle.
Hope it goes away soon.
Ann B.

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids