Poorly Done Church
Iggy says not cool at all!
I really want to rant I'm so mad this evening, but no sleep because of the asthma drugs means I slept little last night and I'm finding it difficult to keep the eyelids open.
But I have to say....... what the hell church what the hell?????????
Pizza party today when all religious gatherings are still banned in Costa Rica. At a restaurant that is supposed to be limiting the the number of customers and were not AND letting people swim in the pool. The pools are still closed. Supposed to have private gatherings of no more than ten social distancing people. There was way more.
I didn't attend. I heard from my husband who did attend. Who witnessed people shaking hands and hugging. Bunch of idiots during a pandemic. I almost hope they all get COVID 19 for behaving so poorly. Here comes second wave.
They are still having online services, but somehow a giant gathering was aokay. I will never understand people
I really want to rant I'm so mad this evening, but no sleep because of the asthma drugs means I slept little last night and I'm finding it difficult to keep the eyelids open.
But I have to say....... what the hell church what the hell?????????
Pizza party today when all religious gatherings are still banned in Costa Rica. At a restaurant that is supposed to be limiting the the number of customers and were not AND letting people swim in the pool. The pools are still closed. Supposed to have private gatherings of no more than ten social distancing people. There was way more.
I didn't attend. I heard from my husband who did attend. Who witnessed people shaking hands and hugging. Bunch of idiots during a pandemic. I almost hope they all get COVID 19 for behaving so poorly. Here comes second wave.
They are still having online services, but somehow a giant gathering was aokay. I will never understand people

Comments