And Then The Rains Came With Gratuitus Nudity and Griping
Our backyard just as it started to rain.
It finally did rain today after weeks of clouds and some thundering. The howler moneys were hooting up a storm in the hour before it rained. I was outside getting video of the monkeys hopping around. I didn't count on seeing a full moon.
I did a Facebook Live video of the moneys for about three minutes and towards the end of the video I did that camera reverse thing to talk to my friends and relatives. Unfortunately I did not realize at the time that Jim went streaking past me on his way from the pool to the house. Sans any clothing at all.
He swims naked. I do not. We've actually had unfriendly conversations about this. It just is beyond my comfort level and I need support for my breasts when I swim. I am losing the battle with gravity there, and they are big enough that it's not comfortable not support them.
I thought nothing of it, hit "post" and up it went. I went on with the rest of my afternoon, so happy it was raining because I could feel my lungs finally starting to ease up just a little. Bring on that rain, you glorious rainy season!
I'm in the house, chopping up vegetables for our dinner when Jim yelled. Turns out that video did catch a tiny glimpse of him rushing past very bare on the extreme edge, a millisecond and if you weren't looking specifically for it you would have missed it. Horrified I pulled the clip down, and then posted I was sorry I accidentally flashed them.
Jim saw that and really had a fit, ranting and raving that everyone was going to think he is a pervert. Well, put on some swim trunks please!
One of the few things I do not like about my husband, that I have pointed out to him, is how hypocritical he can be sometimes. Wanting to project this perfect image, yet rushing about clothesless to swim.
But he is hardly the only one. I have my faults, but this is not one of them. I've reached that place in my life where my internal filter is broken, it's too much trouble to keep up pretenses and what you see is what you get.
Yesterday was a mind blowing revelation that someone I had started to feel increasingly uncomfortable with since last Fall is all facade. Fake, fake and more fake.
It finally did rain today after weeks of clouds and some thundering. The howler moneys were hooting up a storm in the hour before it rained. I was outside getting video of the monkeys hopping around. I didn't count on seeing a full moon.
I did a Facebook Live video of the moneys for about three minutes and towards the end of the video I did that camera reverse thing to talk to my friends and relatives. Unfortunately I did not realize at the time that Jim went streaking past me on his way from the pool to the house. Sans any clothing at all.
He swims naked. I do not. We've actually had unfriendly conversations about this. It just is beyond my comfort level and I need support for my breasts when I swim. I am losing the battle with gravity there, and they are big enough that it's not comfortable not support them.
I thought nothing of it, hit "post" and up it went. I went on with the rest of my afternoon, so happy it was raining because I could feel my lungs finally starting to ease up just a little. Bring on that rain, you glorious rainy season!
I'm in the house, chopping up vegetables for our dinner when Jim yelled. Turns out that video did catch a tiny glimpse of him rushing past very bare on the extreme edge, a millisecond and if you weren't looking specifically for it you would have missed it. Horrified I pulled the clip down, and then posted I was sorry I accidentally flashed them.
Jim saw that and really had a fit, ranting and raving that everyone was going to think he is a pervert. Well, put on some swim trunks please!
One of the few things I do not like about my husband, that I have pointed out to him, is how hypocritical he can be sometimes. Wanting to project this perfect image, yet rushing about clothesless to swim.
But he is hardly the only one. I have my faults, but this is not one of them. I've reached that place in my life where my internal filter is broken, it's too much trouble to keep up pretenses and what you see is what you get.
Yesterday was a mind blowing revelation that someone I had started to feel increasingly uncomfortable with since last Fall is all facade. Fake, fake and more fake.

Comments
Like you, I have to wear a bathing suit to support the girls. But I've been going without under big tee shirts during the lockdown. As long as I don't have to run out of the house for a fire, we're safe.