Penned In

New neighbors, a pile of cattle on one teeny tiny lot.

Been a rough couple of days. Book going well. I was electrified into restarting due to the lying lies of that video blogger trying to veer into that particular world she knows nothing about.  Flowing out now.

What happened? In the last few weeks I have seen a ramping up of bullshit online. More people fighting, issuing crazy threats and behaving like they've lost their minds. Then the Notorious RBG died. With the passing of Ruth Bader Ginsburg I've seen the crazy hate ramping up even more.

Yesterday was a nightmare. I don't know how that video blogger does it, but I was busy online from awaking and going online at 7am and getting off around midnight. Why? I had to clean off something like seven zillion death threats and stupidity. And not all aimed at me, but at other commenters, at Lori Alexander, at a pile of folks right down to the Republican Supreme Court members. Crazy cakes. Took me hours to erase all this crap, block some of these idiots, and tidy up.

Hundreds upon hundreds of dumb threats from Steven Anderson and his minions at Faithful Word Baptist Church on my YouTube account. More time getting that crap scrubbed off. Concocting a "No Death Threats" comment policy, uploading, before getting reams of messages about a possible Duggar scandal that I did not have time to deal with.

My writing wasn't what I was doing. Dumb housekeeping the stuff I hate. I had admins at some of the places I post at, but not everywhere. I'm about to rectify that. 

But I hated every second of it. I yelled at Jim a few times, and knocked around a number of Nigerian scammers that dared to emerge in the middle of this crap. This is exactly the kind of crap that burns out writers, and kills books.

So I'm not only putting in many new mods I'm going on a social media diet most of the day. For my own sanity. I don't like the restrictions of the pen they keep trying to put me in. It's ill fitting as the one those poor cows are in across the street.
 

Comments

Will the fragrance of nature waft over and lay over your outside area? Nothing like driving past a farm and getting a whiff of that.
I'm sad that you have had such a crap weekend. I'm sad that you may not get your ballots? Could one of your kids intercept and fedex or dhl them down to you?
I'm pissed because Amazon sent me a message that my package was delivered and handed to me directly. Nope. Nope. Nope. It was delivered to the front house. We live in the back house and have 12" numbers on our gate. And I can't even complain to Amazon because they don't give you even a chat bot to deal with.
And to top the cupcake with a big sweet marshmallow, my damn back gives out and then I find out my husband has to have a mammogram on his left pec because of an irregularity. Am I happy? Am I pleased? Nooooooooooooooooooo
Let's bitch together from a distance!2643 miles according to Alexa.

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids