Hurt

 

Here, look at this photo of the sunset over Lake Arenal instead of my whining below. I'm about to whine about my heath so if you're not down for that you might want to ditch here.

I am struggling right now. They upped the Lyrica to full treatment dose and I am super duper stoned all of the time now. Which does not help with the balance issues. I fall down a lot now.

Two nights ago the pain and pins and needles feelings ramped up to a new high. Yes, it got about another half again worse for no reason. Thank god for Lyrica because I would be stuck in a painful hellscape with no sleep if I wasn't taking it. Now I'm just stuck in a painful hellscape while crazy stoned. Which is sort of tolerable.

Having good days and bad days. On a good day I was able to dust, scrub and mop the entire house. Bad days it's a miracle if I get the clothing on the line and folded when dry.

However I am happy, pain or hurting or not. I am home in the warm blue skies. I'm in the pool. I'm in a place where everything is super relaxed. Where no one wears a bra, and no one else worried about your bra less status.

We are dealing with that must frustrating aspect of Tico culture - The Manana - trying to get our internet fixed. We we scheduled for Friday and the technician put that he could not find the address so he closed the ticket out. Didn't call us like requested because we live in such an out of the way spot with locked gates, guard gates and the like. De nada. Nothing. Waiting this morning for him but thinking it's going to be another manana. Last time it took three weeks for them actually to make it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Strange Days and Orchids