All Quiet On Our Western Front
This morning during low tide in Tama.
Finally, blessed peace, even if Jim did have to run around and make the Velma/Dave/Cissy Jim's taxi run. I went to the beach to walk. I meant it when I said I wasn't going back to church until infection rates drop significantly. I am foolish about huge piles things, but not about the 'Rona. Vaccinated or not.
I went to the beach, Jim went to church. Square deal.
Yesterday was lovely and peaceful with zero things that had to happen. We caught up on tv. Jim watched LSU get their butt stomped by a team that they usually beat handily.
Jim came back from an errand in the afternoon. He returned very puzzled. He ran into Jonathan Banks again, and apparently fan boyed up to him and said "Hey are you Mike?" Banks replied to Jim that nope, he gets told all the time that he looks like Mike but he's not Mike. I had to point out to Jim that the guy likely does not want to be bothered by fans, but yes, it is the actor that plays Mike on his favorite show "Breaking Bad" I've left the guy alone when I've seen him, which used to be quite a lot when he first moved here, including in front of Witch's Rock. He's not nearly as tall as I assumed he would be.
I've been concentrating on doing a few things that needed doing here. Replacing three panes of jalousie windows that Stinky likes to push up and ramble right into the guesthouse. He's going to have a heck of a time now. I repaired the loose metal bits, replace a few things and remounted the panes with some stick um. I'm gearing up to wallpaper the fridge since the paint is all worn off. Was unable to get the dancing mermaids paper so I have birds of paradise and hummingbirds. Preparing to hang the crocheted valances I made and take down that dreadful chicken print curtains in the kitchen.
Well, that's when I'm not napping. In the last few quiet days I've flaked out around 4 pm until 8 and now I'm up late listening to music and thinking how much better peace and quiet without all the must dos are. I hope it convinces Jim to start saying no.

Comments