The Great Key Search

Today was another bad asthma day combined with Jim losing something. Jim frequently misplaces things. This time it was his keys. He wanted to do a GI Party.

I wasn't opposed to that. I've been doing a minimal clean around here because of the nature of being sick as hell and having workmen traipsing in and out of the house. Ain't no way I'm mopping my bedroom until they finish sanding the crack fix.

For all our frantic cleaning Jim's keys were found outside sitting in the grass.

But much of the day was spent at the clinic getting Jim his physical therapy for his arm. I don't mind driving him because it means a good ninety minutes I can mentally check out with no worries and read in a heavily air conditioned building.

He is making progress. It's just way slower than he wants. Tonight there might not be much sleep happening as he is a pain from the PT and I have my crackhead shaking going on from the nebulizer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Missed Stompism

Bottomless Betty and Blocking the Aunt Heap

Ancient History With a Crystal Ball